Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Swan Oyster Depot


Stephanie and I had lunch at Swan Oyster Depot last week. In my opinion they are the best shell fish establishment in the city. They get their fresh shipment of shell fish every morning and only stay open until they sell out. Plus the ambiance is fun. You sit at a bar that runs the length of the restaurant, the temperature is a little brisk, and the fish is so fresh you can still smell the salt water. It makes me feel like I'm actually on the ship. My favorites are the oysters and half crab. The line for lunch can be long so get there a little early if possible.

2 comments:

Tanya D said...

Wow - your hair is soooo long! It looks great. I desperately miss Swan Oyster Depot, especially now that I'm landlocked in CH. A few days before I had Max, I had their chowder, which they swore would induce labor. Two days later, my water broke. Coincidence? I think you and I went there once, with Max tagging along in the baby backpack while we sat at the counter. Good times.

Rachel said...

I remember very well our lunch at Swan Oyster Depot. They gave Max some of the rubber duckies to play with. Those were good times!