Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Speaking of Pride & Prejudice...


If you haven't seen the A&E version of Pride & Prejudice with Collin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, you must see it as soon as possible. (The new version with Kiera Knightly doesn't count.) It is hands down my favorite movie. I can watch it over and over and never tire of it. The tension between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth is so palpable that I wonder if they are ever going to get together everytime I watch it. Plus I get to fall in love with Collin Firth over and over again. My friend Ryan's theory as to why girls love Mr. Darcy - the house and money, but I'm pretty sure it's the accent. That house is pretty fabulous though!

3 comments:

Sharon Beesley said...

your blog looks great and i like your profile picture!

Katie said...

Thank you for introducing me to this movie! I think it is every girl's dream to have a tall, dark, and handsome rich man fall in love with her. That is why we like it so much!

Jessica said...

Oh, I know why I fall in love with Colin's Mr. Darcy each time- it's the stare! Oh my goodness, it's like laser beams of lust & longing!