Monday, February 26, 2007

My Favorite Pizza


My favorite pizza in the Bay Area is The Cheese Board Pizza Collective in Berkeley. The crust is the perfect balance between a thin, crispy bottom and soft top. (Note: Sometimes the pizzas with tomato slices are a little less crisp than I normally like.) They offer one type of pizza everyday which you can purchase by the slice or whole pizza. Check the website for the daily pizza. The line is usually pretty long, but it moves fast. Michelle P. recently told me about Arizmendi Bakery in SF that has similar pizza and the same concept of one pizza type a day.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Just read several posts---haven't been able to be online for a few days--and just love EVERYTHING you have posted! Thank you thank you! Love ya, krista

Annie said...

Thanks for the great review. We'll be out that way possibly this week so we'll have to try it.
Also, I was so bummed to miss bookclub this month...babysitting issues! :( Look forward to the short stories for next month.