Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weddings Part Une and Duex



I haven't been blogging much lately even though I have so much that I want to share. I've had not one, but two sisters get married in the past month. Being the crazy, take on too much person that I am, I decided to be responsible for custom letterpress invitaions, flower arrangements, a bridal bouquet, a dessert buffet, and an over the top shower between the two weddings. But that is just me.

All of this is hard enough to do from home where I know my resources and can do a lot of the work ahead of time. My sistuation was complicated by having to travel to Utah and Colorado for the events. In summary I didn't get much sleep, my husband has banned me from taking on projects, and I dropped a ton of money on shipping charges but wow that bridal shower was everything I ever dreamed a party should be!

Congratulations to Jenifer and Stephanie! You make beautiful brides!!

No comments: