Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Definitely Maybe


Tyler and I have both been pressing up against big deadlines at work over the past couple months, so we haven't had a lot of spare time to spend together. But we always try to leave work at 5:00 on Friday for a date. On one such evening last month, we saw the movie Definitely Maybe after an indulgent dinner at Farmer Brown.

I didn't have super high hopes because I'm almost always disappointed by romantic comedies, but we needed something light and it had a decent rating on Rotten Tomatoes so we gave it a chance. It was really good! I cried at one point and I almost never cry in movies. Tyler even enjoyed it despite the lack of guns, 30 minute battle scenes and violence. (Okay, so he is actually much deeper than I just let on. I'm trying to make the point that for a chick flick, he really liked it.)

No comments: